prepare your best stay in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Driving distances into the region
How to reach Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur by plane ?
5th national airport, Marseille-Provence airport incorporates national and international destinations. A specific terminal is dedicated to low-cost companies.
- National and international destinations served by Marseille-Provence Airport
- Low cost destinations
- And other routes to discover on www.marseille-airport.com
When landing at Marseille airport, shuttle buses serve Aix en Provence (every 30 minutes), Marseille (every 20 minutes) Salon-de-Provence, and Digne-les-Bains on a regular basis.
During the winter, the ‘Navettes Blanches’ go to the Southern Alps skiing resorts every Saturday (Information and reservations from abroad: 33 491 466 467 – navettesblanches.fr)
A free shuttle is available between Marseille Provence airport (bus station, platform 5) and Vitrolles- aéroport Marseille Provence train station which serves Arles and Avignon.
Toulon-Hyères airport serves nationals and europeans destinations
For more informations: www.toulon-hyeres.aeroport.fr
When arriving in Toulon-Hyères airport, shuttle buses allow you to reach or leave the airport according to plane schedules. A taxi station is located outside the terminal when leaving the Arrival Hall, as well as a car rental desk.
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
3rd national airport, incorporates nationals and internationals destinations.
For more informations: nice.aeroport.fr
You can book your tickets online at the OUI sncf website
Aix-en-Provence and Marseille are connected to Paris and Lyon by the TGV
Have a look on the TGV network map
- Marseille Saint-Charles SNCF train station
- Aix-en-Provence TGV station
- Toulon Train Station
- Nice-Ville Train Station
- Geneva-Marseille/Aix-en-Provence (TGV Lyria) – Journey time: 3 hrs 30 min
- Milan-Marseille/Aix-en-Provence (Thello) – Journey time: 8 hrs
- London-Marseille/Aix-en-Provence (Eurostar) – Journey time: 7 hrs
- Brussels-Marseille/Aix-en-Provence (Thalys) – Journey time: 5 hrs 30 min
- Amsterdam-Marseille/Aix-en-Provence (Thalys) – Journey time: 7 hrs 30 min
How to reach the inside Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur without a car?
Bus companies for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Toulon and Nice:
regional bus network
From Marseille station A regional bus network serves many inter-region destinations.