Provence For Foodies
French cuisine is very popular in New York and is at the heart of the festivities from July 9th to 16th. During this French Restaurant Week, many restaurants are proposing special menus with the mandatory little glass of wine. Many restaurants are highlighting the wealth of Provençal cuisine. The real Provençal high point of Bastille Day is for July 16th, when pétanque-based activities are organized to evoke the Provençal “art de vivre”.
Provence takes centre stage with flavours, music and surprise gifts in the partner restaurants of the Provencal week.
- Tout va bien 6.30pm to 8.30pm (311 W 51st St)
- Novotel Times Square 9.30pm to 11.30pm
- Maison Harlem 6.30pm to 8.30pm (341 St Nicholas Ave)
- Marseille 9.30pm to 11.30pm (630 9th Ave)
- Nice Matin 6pm to 8pm (The Lucerne Hotel 201 W 79th St)
- Jules Bistro 9.30pm to 11.30pm (65 St Marks Pl)
- Internal happy hour 4.30pm to 6.30pm (250 Park Ave)
- O’Cabanon 7.30pm to 9.30pm (245 W 29th St)
- Bagatelle 1 pm to 3 pm (1 little west 12th St)
- Chez Felix 4 pm to 6pm (340 West Broadway)
- Novotel Times Square 7 pm to 10pm
- Bar Tabac 12.00pm to 6pm (128 Smith St)